Monday, March 21, 2011

i'm back :)


Hey everyone,
   ahhh i wrote my report & was too tired to even write a blog ahhhhhh. then i went away to ski this weekend for the first time & it was crazy. i don't even know how to sum up the weekend it was alot of fun & something new :]
 how is everyone doing?
okay this is something i wasen't able to do before but here it is!
I received my Coastal Scents 28 Color Eyeshadow Palette, Neutral in the mail!! it looks so pretty

i was trying to upload my own photos but it failed hopefully i can get some tomorrow so you get more of idea of what the colors look like. I absolutely LOVE this. it's very nice for day time natural looks its very sexy and chic. I personally think that it is a must have. I love colors but i love toning the make up down during the day personally. I even went out for St. Patty's Day [i'm not irish] and followed a tutorial for my make up with this palette :) it looked fabulous. 



if you want to buy it use this link :] plus if your a Student sign up for Amazon Student for FREE to sign up for free 2 day shipping! :] 


No comments:

Post a Comment